Business Office Coordinator, Eagan
Performs administrative support for the community, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and human resources related duties...
Performs administrative support for the community, including accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, and human resources related duties.
1. Processes pre-billing statements forwarded from the corporate office.
2. Tracks all community accounting changes and appropriate documentation, including move-ins, move-outs, credits, proposed rate adjustments, and other related changes or corrections.
3. Prepares and records all invoices for the community. This includes interacting with department managers regarding their receipts and invoices, preparing batch headers in a timely manner, and following up, as necessary, with the A/P department and vendors.
4. Assists with Human Resources functions. Assists new associates with the completion of required documentation, including new hire and benefits paperwork. Makes sure all required forms are completed and submitted to Human Resources on a timely basis. Facilitates new hire orientation and provides company information to new associates. Tracks associate evaluations to assure timely completion by department heads. May assist with Benefits administration.
5. Assists the Executive Director with the completion of documents, correspondence, and special projects as needed.
6. Prints payroll information weekly from the time reporting system. Completes all corrections and communicates with the Payroll department regarding appropriate changes.
7. Organizes and maintains personnel, resident, marketing, and other files as needed.
8. Prepares correspondence and other forms/documents needed for daily operations.
9. Responds to resident requests and assists in the coordination of services for residents, families, and guests.
Please send resumes to: Michelle Ryan, Executive Director, email@example.com