Walker Methodist Health Center seeks a dynamic Administrator who will be responsible for the success of financial, program, and business operations of the community...
Walker Methodist Health Center, located in Uptown Minneapolis, offers skilled care, transitional care, rehabilitation, and memory care for 260 beds. We don't just provide health care, housing, and senior living services; we work to uplift the lives of our teammates through respect, imagination, and collaboration and by providing a future through inspiring careers.
Walker Methodist Health Center seeks a dynamic Administrator who will be responsible for the success of financial, program, and business operations of the community. The Administrator will actively manage and lead the community team, including retention of key contributors, performance management, employee engagement and development, coaching, and feedback. The Administrator will be responsible for legal and regulatory compliance and quality of community programs and will work collaboratively with Shared Services staff to develop and implement strategic plans.
Critical Success Factors
- Critical Requirement
- Transformational Leadership
- Strategic Thinking
- Business/Financial Acumen
- Decision Making
- Fostering Integration and Collaboration
- Promoting and Demonstrating Ethics & Integrity (Respect)
Very Important Requirement
- Demonstrating Passion and Fostering Engagement
- Customer Satisfaction
- Impact and Influence
- Developing Capabilities
- Education: Master’s preferred; Bachelor’s degree accepted with sufficient experience. Nursing Home Administrator’s license active and in good standing in the State of Minnesota.
- Required Experience: At least 5 years leadership experience in health care. Prior experience in nursing home setting required.
- Preferred Experience: Experience managing multi-level senior care or community setting preferred. Community service programs, gerontological, or acute care experience a plus.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Work independently and as a part of a team.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with previous supervisory experience.
- Model and foster a culture of servant leadership.
- Foster and adhere to Walker Methodist’s Mission, Vision, and Values.
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply at https://recruiting.ultipro.com/WAL1010WAME/JobBoard/409afc07-9abe-4671-8f19-014d492d39c1/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=f2cf02b0-f901-42c2-8a5b-31dab44c6f51