Campus Administrator, Wyoming
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Workplace for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Meadows on Fairview TCU is located in the city of Wyoming, MN, steps away from the Fairview Lakes Hospital and a short distance from Forest Lake and North Branch. We offer a home like atmosphere where you feel like you belong the minute you arrive! Our 14-bed TCU is small enough to get to know your co-workers and residents yet large enough to provide you with opportunities and room to grow.
The Campus Administrator is responsible for oversight of the Meadows on Fairview Campus - it includes the Transitional Care Unit, Assisted Living and HUD Building. Work with leaders to support the campus to achieve excellent customer satisfaction, employee engagement, financial stability, quality care and positioned for growth in the future. Work on strategic alignment with the M Health Fairview organization as Ebenezer is an affiliate with the M Health Fairview health system.
- Administer, direct, and coordinate activities for the Health Care Facility.
- Organize the functions of departments through appropriate delegation of duties.
- Act as liaison between the governing body, corporate staff, medical staff, and facility departments as requested.
- Participates or is represented in community, state, and national associations and professional activities which define the delivery of health services and facilities.
- Assures strong census at care center.
- Promotes Employee Engagement
- 3+ years in progressive leadership positions with in a healthcare organization required.
- Nursing home administrator's license is required.
- BA in healthcare managment is required with an MBA preferred
- Experience in capital projects and innovative health systems is a plus!
- Leader with strong community roots and a servant leadership style is appreciated.
As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is driven to heal, discover and educate for longer, healthier and meaningful lives for seniors. Ebenezer’s almost 4,000 employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. A culture of caring for others is grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion and Innovation.
We are located in Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin hosting a variety of community settings such as; Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory, Transitional and Long term Care. Additionally we offer Adult and Intergenerational Day programs, Community-based services, Management and Consulting Services and The Ebenezer Foundation. Because of our size, variety of community settings, and our partnership with Fairview Health Services https://www.fairview.org we can offer opportunities for career growth and reinvention.
If you share our commitment to quality care for older adults, there’s a place for you at Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/60259/campus-administrator/job