Aicota Health Care Center provides skilled nursing care for 75 residents and home and community based services for 33 assisted living apartments in Aitkin, MN...
Aicota Health Care Center provides skilled nursing care for 75 residents and home and community based services for 33 assisted living apartments in Aitkin, MN. Independently owned and operated, Aicota is located 30 miles east of Brainerd, MN, and provides a small town, friendly environment for our residents, families, and employees. The Administrator is ultimately responsible for managing the 24/7 oversight of facility operations ensuring we are providing a resident-driven model of care while maintaining compliance with CMS and MDH standards.
- A Minnesota Nursing Home Administrator license
- Two years of experience as a Nursing Home Administrator
- Five years of progressively increasing administrative and leadership responsibility in a healthcare environment, preferably in a long-term care setting
- Strong working knowledge of financial management systems in order to prepare the annual budget and analyze financial reports
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to manage operations and fill gaps in service when faced with staffing and or budgetary challenges
- Demonstrated ability to lead quality improvement in a variety of areas
- Strategic planning skills and experience
- Leadership experience in a union environment (preferred but not required)
Apply online at www.aicota.com. If you have questions about the position, contact Rebecca at email@example.com or 218-927-2164.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER