RN Director of Health Services (DHS), Burnsville
Regent at Burnsville, a 148-bed independent and assisted living facility, is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to lead our nursing team as the Director of Health Services (DHS)...
RN Director of Health Services (DHS), $5,000 Bonus
Regent at Burnsville, a 148-bed independent and assisted living facility, is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to lead our nursing team as the Director of Health Services (DHS). In this role, you will provide and oversee nursing care given to clients by directing staff and implementing a therapeutic, individual care plan for each client. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $5,000 Bonus!
Regent at Burnsville is proud to have received the 2020 Customer Experience award from Pinnacle Quality Insight, scoring in the top 15 percent of the nation across a 12-month average. We take care in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect and Collaboration). Apply today to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
RN Director of Health Services (DHS) responsibilities:
- Complete initial assessment of potential Independent, Assisted Living, and Memory Care residents.
- Create and implement individual Care Plan for each resident.
- Ensure residents’ rights are protected and advocates on their behalf.
- Communicate with healthcare providers, county personnel and family regarding residents’ current needs and health status.
- Take fiscal responsibility for setting and staying within budget for nursing and care-related areas.
- Monitors and maintains resident charts and progress notes.
- Oversees ordering, set up and administration of all medications.
- Fulfills staffing requirements for nursing department including hiring, evaluation and scheduling.
- Provides health and medication training to all nursing personnel as well as continued education and documents teaching and training assuring compliance with current regulations.
- Oversees and conducts supervision of nursing staff including employee guidance, coaching and discipline to maintain high standard of care and positive work environment.
RN Director of Health Services (DHS) skills and requirements:
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as Registered Nurse (RN) in Minnesota.
- Experience in assisted living preferred.
- Experience supervising staff preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with residents, family members and staff while promoting a positive atmosphere in the nursing department.
- Paid Time Off (PTO), Holidays
- Healthcare, Dental benefits/Full time employees
- Supplemental Benefits available ex. vision, life, disability, and more
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Free Parking
- Competitive wages with credit for experience
- Retirement with employer match
- Tuition Discount Opportunities
- Work with an amazing team with decades of experience
The Augustana Regent has 148 apartments located by the Burnsville Mall. We have a state of the art building that houses both independent apartment and assisted living residents, including specialized units for memory care and care suite needs.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To apply, please visit cassialife.org/jobs.
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran