Part-Time Registered Nurse (RN), St. Paul – HIRING BONUS!
CareAparent is growing! We currently have RN positions available in the Metro Area and surrounding suburbs!...
Would you like to create your own schedule and manage your own clients?
CareAparent is growing! We currently have RN positions available in the Metro Area and surrounding suburbs!
CareAparent is an independent home care agency that provides care for seniors and veterans in their homes. We are seeking a part-time RN to conduct in-home assessments and re-evaluations, assist in preparing care plans, perform medication set-ups, supervise HHA's and CNA's, and assist with caregiver training.
- Sign-on bonus of $2,000 *eligibility requirements
- PTO benefit – up to 10 days per year *eligibility requirements
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shifts to support family obligations, preferred service area, and other personal needs
- Employee referral bonuses
- Be part of a growing company
- Conduct initial home care assessments, admission, case management, and follow-up skilled nursing visits in client homes
- Perform ongoing care and case management for each client including re-evaluations of client needs, care and progress on a regular basis
- Develop a plan of care based on physician orders and initial client assessment - revise and update based on ongoing assessments
- Facilitate appropriate care including referrals to additional services (Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy)
- Perform medication set-ups
- Coordinate, oversee, and supervise on-site CNA, PCA, and HHA visits and ensure plan of care is being followed
- Report changes in client condition to physicians and Director of Nursing
- Prepare appropriate medical documentation of client visits and clinical records according to CareAparent policy and procedures
- Maintain RN license annually
- Current Minnesota RN license
- Applicants must be able to pass Minnesota Net Study background study, Tuberculosis Screening, general background investigation and drug test
- Previous experience with seniors and client assessments
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Travel to and from client homes
- Valid driver's license and insured personal vehicle
- Experience in home care or assisted living
- Supervisory experience
We will be actively hiring for this position for the next few months: Look for applications on our careers page at: https://careaparent.com/careers/