Campus Administrator, Minneapolis
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Workplace for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Ebenezer Care Center is part of a full continuum of care campus including Transitional Care, Long Term Care, Adult Day, Assisted Living and Independent Living. We are located in the heart of Minneapolis, conveniently located along the many bus routes. We serve a VERY diverse and cultured population among not only our residents but staff as well.
The Campus Administrator is responsible for oversight of the Minneapolis Campus - it includes, Ebenezer Care Center, Loren on Park - Assisted Living, the Ebenezer Minneapolis Adult Day Program, Tower Apartments (HUD) and Park Apartments (HUD). Work with leaders to support the campus to achieve excellent customer satisfaction, employee engagement, financial stability, quality care and positioned for growth in the future. Work on strategic alignment with the M Health Fairview organization as Ebenezer is an affiliate with the M Health Fairview health system.
- Administer, direct, and coordinate activities for the Health Care Facility.
- Organize the functions of departments through appropriate delegation of duties.
- Act as liaison between the governing body, corporate staff, medical staff, and facility departments as requested.
- Participates or is represented in community, state, and national associations and professional activities which define the delivery of health services and facilities.
- Assures strong census at care center.
- Promotes Employee Engagement
- 10 years in leadership positions with in a healthcare organization required.
- Nursing home administrator's license is required.
- BA in healthcare management is required with an MBA preferred
- Experience in capital projects and innovative healthy systems is a plus!
- Leader with strong community roots and a servant leadership style is appreciated.
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/51908/campus-administrator/job