Area Marketing and Sales Director, Chanhassen
Red Cedar Canyon Senior Living and Olive Branch Estates in Chanhassen is seeking a hands-on sales leader to implement and manage the organization’s marketing and sales program...
Red Cedar Canyon Senior Living and Olive Branch Estates in Chanhassen is seeking a hands-on sales leader to implement and manage the organization’s marketing and sales program. The individual will be responsible for leading the sales program to achieve sales goals, develop and implement marketing plans, assist with website development and social media while establishing and retaining the relationships within our referral network. If you enjoy flexibility and direct selling to achieve sales goals, this position is for you. We seek a leader with a proven track record in achieving sales goals, strong computer skills, and the desire to be part of a team. The Marketing and Sales Director is responsible for planning, developing, directing and coordination of all aspects of selling and marketing the assisted living, memory care and independent living apartments. Responsibilities include direct sales, lead generation, including advertising, referral development and event programs.
Qualified candidates will have
- Must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have the ability to communicate and present in person, in writing, video conferencing and on the telephone.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required depending upon experience
- Two years sales experience or public relations experience necessary
- Skill in use of computer software including Microsoft Office applications
- Must be able to generate a warm, friendly and caring manner on first impression
- Maintains working knowledge of regulations that impact the industry
- Experience working within a department budget
We are a small privately owned company allowing for great flexibility! In addition we offer a competitive compensation package. Interested applicants may submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EOE/Drug Free Workplace