Accounts Payable Representative, Twin Cities (Support Center)
The position is responsible for performing accounts payable functions to ensure timely payments to vendors based on cash availability for each assigned community...
The position is responsible for performing accounts payable functions to ensure timely payments to vendors based on cash availability for each assigned community.
This position will be based in our Fridley office.
- Processes payments for Benedictine Health System facilities to ensure accurate and timely payments are made.
- Performs accounts payable work of a varied nature to provide accurate information to internal and external customers.
- Prepares and maintains necessary information for year-end processing of 1099 forms ensuring accurate information is sent to appropriate recipients within regulated timelines.
- Collects, prepares, and Maintains necessary information for sales tax filing within regulated timelines.
- Promotes the BHS Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing the Mission and Core Values into the day-to-day activities of the company.
- Performs other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned.
Associate accounting degree or two (2) year business school with emphasis in accounting or equivalent A/P experience.
One (1) year accounting experience.
Apply at https://careers-bhshealth.icims.com/jobs/7108/accounts-payable-representative/job