Director of Spiritual Care, Minneapolis
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a 2019 StarTribune Top Work Place for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Ebenezer Care Center is part of a full continuum of care campus including Transitional Care, Long Term Care, Adult Day, Assisted Living and Independent Living. We are located in the heart of Minneapolis, conveniently located along the many bus routes. We serve a VERY diverse and cultured population among not only our residents but staff as well.
The Director of Spiritual Care is to provide pastoral services for residents/clients, their families and staff according to the Ebenezer Society Mission Statement; to serve as department manager, provide leadership, coordinate and supervise all functions and activities related to the Spiritual Health Services Department; to function as member of interdisciplinary team; to participate in continuous improvement activities both professional and personal; to maintain a “Clergy in good standing” status with church adjudicating body and religious community; to serve as a theological and ethical leader within Ebenezer /Fairview system; and to serve as a liaison with community churches and organizations.
- Provide Pastoral Services
- Function as a memeber of the interdisciplinary team
- Serve as a theological, ethical and educational resources
- Maintain role as "clergy in good standing" with church adjudicating body and APC communities
- Provide pastoral services to hospitalizd residents
- Graduate Degree in Theology from a CHEA accredited theological seminary or religious studies program; Required
- Board Certified Chaplain (APC, NACC, NAJC) or eligible (must become BCC within two years of employment)
- Four units of ACPE, Inc. accredited Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE)
- Endorsement by faith group
- 3 to 5 Years Experience; Required
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/50398/director-of-spiritual-care/job