Director of Sales and Outreach, White Bear Lake
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Workplace for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
The Pillars of White Bear Heights Senior Living is a beautiful senior living community overlooking wetlands in White Bear Lake. We have 112 units as a mixture of Independent and Assisted Living as well as Memory Care. We are located conveniently near highways 35E and 96 by Byerly’s/Lunds and Cub Foods. We have a great team and love to have fun – come join our team!
The Sales and Outreach Director assists in creating and implementing a marketing plan aimed at maintaining full occupancy for the Ebenezer housing community. This position is based primarily in the community and significant time is devoted to working with external referral resources.
- Establishes and supports a sales and marketing plan aimed at full occupancy
- Promotes positive customer relations
- Serves as a resource to residents and families seeking information
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/Communications or equivalent experience required
- Aging Services of MN Sales and Marketing certificate preferred
- Three to five years similar experience preferred
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/50344/director-of-sales-and-outreach/job