Billing Specialist, Edina
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a 2019 StarTribune Top Work Place for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Aurora on France is a state of the art community, attached to Fairview Southdale in the heart of Edina near many medical centers/providers. It is conveniently located off of Hwy. 62 and France Ave. on a bus line. Aurora is a full continuum of care including Transitional Care, Enhanced Care and Assisted Living/Memory Care. We offer employees many benefits including free meals when you work a double shift, beautiful walking paths for your breaks and opportunities for growth both in Assisted Living and TCU.
The Billing Specialist is responsible for assisting with all activities related to the Business Office operations and oversees all functions of accounts receivable (A/R) process including billing, collections, and month end processes. This position assists in monitoring all activities related to deposits and withdrawals of resident trust, census information systems, and accounts payable (A/P) processes.
- Assist in the A/R Process
- Competent and Skillful financial application of Electronic Health Record
- Assist with the resident Trust fund process
- Assist with the Accounts Payable process
- Receives checks and prepares deposits
- Assures HIPAA compliance
- High School Diploma/GED; Required
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting; Preferred
- 1-3 Years Experience; Required
- Experience with Microsoft Office; Required
- Experience with Long Term Care Electronic Claim Submission with Medicare, Medicaid, and Manged Care Payers; Required
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/50385/billing-specialist/job