Environmental Services Director, Wayzata
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
Come grow with us! Named as a StarTribune Top Workplace for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!
Trails of Orono Senior Living is located in a serene wooded setting just west of Minneapolis (5 minutes from Ridgedale Mall) and next to the Luce Line Trail. Our approach is to not only care for current health needs, but to also improve quality of senior life through delicious meals, exercise programs, lifelong learning, entertainment and health care to meet future needs. We offer Independent/Assisted Living and Memory care and boast an exceptional and tenured team of caregivers who believe in Ebenezer’s mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
The Environmental Services Director is responsible for general oversight and maintenance of property including all major utility, life safety, grounds, and security systems. Plans and manages all aspects of building operations. This is a full time position, (1.0FTE/80 hours per pay period) and includes evenings and weekends as needed.
- Maintenance of property building and grounds
- Supervises maintenance and housekeeping staff
- Ensures timely and efficient turnover of apartments
- Promotes a safe environment for staff, residents and visitors
- Three to five years Multi-housing maintenance experience
- Ability to troubleshoot appliances/plumbing/electrical/carpentry issues
- Experience working with seniors in an Assisted Living preferred
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/50294/enrivonmental-services-director/job