Director of Health Services (RN), Red Wing
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100th year of service and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
Located across the street from Mayo Clinic Health System in Red Wing, Deer Crest Senior Living features convenience, hospitality, and the services to make our residents feel at home. We offer Independent/Assisted Living as well as Memory Care. We boast an exceptional team of caregivers who believe in our mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
The Director of Health Services (DHS) is responsible for providing leadership in all aspect of the provision of nursing services while ensuring regulatory compliance and service excellence. While the Director of Health Services and Executive Director are ultimately responsible for ensuring that an RN is available to staff 24/7, Ebenezer provides on-call/afterhours nursing support to our assisted living sites using an efficient and effective triage system. A trained triage nurse is available by phone to provide evaluation and direction for unexpected medical situations occurring at the community during evening and overnight hours. The Director of Health Services participates in a DHS Visit Nurse weekly rotation (approximately once every 10-12 weeks) in the unlikely event where a RN is needed at any assisted living building in the region after hours. Should such a visit be required, the DHS will be compensated for their time.
- Oversees Resident Centered Care
- Ensures Clinical Compliance
- Manages nursing department and budget
- Provides leadership and general oversight of the nursing department
- Leads and/or performs coordination of resident care
- Supports a marketing plan aimed at full occupancy
- Three to five years previous related experience
- Minimum Associates Degree, preferred BSN
- Must have current MN RN licensure and current CPR certification
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/50059/director-of-health-services---rn/job