RN Director of Nursing (DON), St. Paul, $5,000 Bonus
New Harmony, a 5-star rated facility, is currently seeking a Full-Time Director of Nursing (DON) to lead our nursing department at our 76-bed care center...
New Harmony, a 5-star rated facility, is currently seeking a Full-Time Director of Nursing (DON) to lead our nursing department at our 76-bed care center. In this role, you will supervise nursing staff, oversee patient care, and help us maintain high standards of care for our residents. For your commitment and dedication, you will be eligible for a $5,000 Bonus!
Our ideal candidate will have experience working in a Skilled Nursing Facility and use innovative methods to create and implement processes that are used among all nursing staff members. Using collaborative methods, our team supports 76 adults, and your overall leadership to manage the nursing department will help us provide the best care possible to our residents.
Here at New Harmony Care Center, we take pride in providing compassionate care to our residents by focusing on our 8 pillars of excellence (Compassion, Integrity, Excellence, Innovation, Stewardship, Unity, Respect, and Collaboration). We are also conveniently located on the bus line in Saint Paul. Apply today to join our team!
This is a Full-Time, benefit eligible position.
Director of Nursing (DON) responsibilities:
- Plan, develop, direct, and supervise our entire nursing department in accordance with local, state, and federal guidelines and regulations.
- Ensure our residents’ physical, intellectual, emotional, and social well-being needs are met.
- Promote and demonstrate excellence within our multi-disciplinary team.
- Develop methods for coordination of all resident services to ensure the continuity of person-centered care.
- Meet expectations for participation in reimbursement programs in effort to maintain our reputation for quality of care.
- Lead change efforts and promote innovations in resident care.
- Maintain the highest standard for providing resident care through exceptional hiring, training, and mentoring programs.
Director of Nursing (DON) skills and requirements:
- Must have previous healthcare management or supervisory experience.
- Prior Director of Nursing (DON) experience preferred.
- Must have a current MN Registered Nurse license and be in good standing.
- Leadership expertise, demonstrated clinical and assessment competencies.
- Strong team-building and communication skills are required, along with excellent professional and supportive supervisory experience.
- Strong knowledge of Medicare regulations, as well as ensure compliance with state and federal regulations and standards.
Full-Time Employees are offered a benefit package including PTO, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, Life insurance, Disability insurance, retirement plan, Flex Spending, Tuition Discount at Partner Colleges and more.
At New Harmony Care & Rehab Center, we are committed to excellence and guided by compassion in all our programs and services. We strive to serve elders and disabled adults by creating innovative solutions to their needs. The quality of care and spirit of excellence at New Harmony is a direct result of a diverse community of talented professionals who always have the best interest of those we serve at the forefront of everything we do. We are located right off of 35E, Maryland and Jackson and easy access to public transportation.
Cassia, an affiliation between Augustana Care and Elim Care, is a Christian mission organization with over 200 years of combined experience caring for those in need. We strive to inspire residents to live the lives that are most fulfilling to them. We take pride in the longevity of our management team and invite you to apply to learn more!
To be considered, please apply online or stop in at 135 Geranium Ave E, St. Paul, MN 55117, to fill out an application.
Cassia is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply at https://www.cassialife.org/jobs/