Dimensions Program Assistant-Memory Care, Minneapolis
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
The Dimensions Program Assistant will assist the Dimensions Program Coordinator in the development and delivery of innovative, interactive training at Ebenezer Assisted Living and Care Center sites. This role will also support family education efforts, dementia care initiatives and educational outreach to independent living sites. The Program Assistant will also be available to consult with Ebenezer site leaders and/or front line staff to maximize efforts to embed the practices of Ebenezer’s Dimensions Program, resulting in a more vibrant and dementia-friendly daily life and culture. This might include helping with care planning, coaching front line staff, delivering training, and/or direct Activities support.
- Significant leadership, presentation experience
- Strong communication skills with ability to engage diverse groups
- Multitasking and Organizational skills
- Passion for making a difference
- Ability to work occasionally on weekends to support Activities programming
- Significant direct dementia care experience (4-5 years preferred) and skills
- Activities, Occupational Therapy or other health care related experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree; Required
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/49611/dimensions-program-assistant-memory-care/job