Activities Director, Richfield
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
“Come grow with us! Named as a 2019 StarTribune Top Work Place for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!”
Havenwood of Richfield is a 93 Unit, age-in-place senior living community offering Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care apartments in a friendly neighborhood setting. Havenwood delivers a dignified, worry-free lifestyle with amenities that help seniors thrive.
The Activities Director is responsible for planning and implementing a quality leisure/social events program designed to assist residents in maintaining their personal potential both physically and mentally. This is a full time position and may require evenings and weekends as needed.
- Develops program and activities reflective of resident interests
- Assists in meeting the psychosocial needs of residents
- Coordinates community volunteers
- Manages and directs Activities Assistants
- Bachelor’s Degree in Recreational Therapy or related required.
- Three to five years previous experience preferred
- Must be able to drive a 14 passenger van
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/49698/activities-director/job