Director of Home Care, St. Louis Park
Our Director of HomeCare Services oversees the Roitenberg Family Assisted Living facility...
Who is Sholom? Sholom supports adults needing care across a broad continuum of services: assisted living, short term rehabilitation, hospice care, HUD subsidized housing, adult day programs, home care and many others. Our Roitenberg Family Assisted Living Apartments, located in St. Louis Park is an assisted living facility offering specialized memory care and assisted living units.
Sholom has been recognized from the Centers of Medicare & Medicaid Services with five stars for overall quality!
What does it take to work with Sholom? Our ideal candidate is passionate about their career in Nursing, and wants to give back to the community by making a difference in caring for seniors and members of the community who are looking for care in an environment focused on encouraging a healthy lifestyle and socialization with peers in the community! An accomplished multi-tasker who is ready to take on new and exciting challenges in a non-profit assisted living facility.
Our Director of HomeCare Services oversees the Roitenberg Family Assisted Living facility.
1) Supervise the home care operations of an assigned site including clients, staff and the coordination of Home Care and housing interactions.
2) Observe budgetary guidelines and provide accurate reporting of expenses, coding and timely submission through proper channels.
3) Supervise staff and participate in hiring and selection, recognition and counseling as needed.
4) Complete initial and regular assessments of clients to assure their needs will be met, adhering to the Nurse Practice Act.
5) Ensure clients maintain admission criteria; reassess and recommend alternative placement if necessary.
6) Identify and respond appropriately to emergency situations.
7) Perform miscellaneous projects and completes various tasks as requested by management.
8) Ensure proper billing practices and procedures.
9) Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education, Experience and Credentials
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of Minnesota, or the ability to procure within a specified period of time, and must maintain licensure.
- Two or more years of experience in a similar position and in a similar care environment preferred.
- Six months’ previous related experience in a supervisory position and in a similar care environment highly preferred.
- Current CPR certification required.
At Sholom you will benefit from a great compensation and benefit package, along with generous paid time off. Because we are committed to providing the best Quality of Care for our residents and clients, we are also committed to supporting our employee’s ongoing development through tuition assistance programs, annual in-service and other educational programs. We at Sholom are constantly looking for ways we can improve both our staff and resident experiences to the benefit of all!
Hours: 40 Hours per week, AM hours
Salary starting at 80, 000 and upwards depending on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=01ce18ea-c523-458f-86a3-53d0a99d965d&ccId=44599811_1090&jobId=350527&lang=en_US&source=CC4