NEW! Regional Nurse Specialist, Shoreview/Cambridge
This position is responsible for leading, monitoring and improving clinical services within BHS...
This position is responsible for leading, monitoring and improving clinical services within BHS. Supports nurse leaders and the interdisciplinary team, and ensures that assigned locations maintain the integrity of BHS clinical systems and standards. Works to achieve shared goal of maintaining quality outcomes in the top percentile of comparative health systems.
This position works remotely.
- Support nurse leaders and the interdisciplinary team with assessments and recommendations for clinical care delivery systems.
- Participate in the orientation and provide ongoing support for Directors of Nursing and other nurse leaders.
- Perform assessments to identify opportunities for improvement; provide reports with details of the issues and recommendations.
- Design education as needed as a supplement to the educators at the different locations.
- Provide support and back up through the clinical services team for facility work.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) for state assigned, in good standing.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing or related field.
- Experience as a Director of Nursing or similar nurse leadership role.
- Proven public speaking skills; ability to create tools and conduct presentations for multiple levels of staff.
- Knowledge of clinical information systems/software processes, care planning processes, utilization of quality data and BHS Quality Training principles, regulatory standards and resident assessment.
- Ability to coordinate and support clinical skills fairs and clinical simulation experiences.
- Knowledge of the long term care continuum of care.
- Ability to travel up to 65% of time.
Apply at https://careers-bhshealth.icims.com/jobs/7081/regional-nurse-specialist/job