A/R Posting & Reconciliation, Shoreview/Cambridge
This position is responsible for posting all private pay and third-party payments in a timely manner and reconciling payments to ensure accuracy...
This position is responsible for posting all private pay and third-party payments in a timely manner and reconciling payments to ensure accuracy. This position also assists the A/R Specialists with reconciling resident accounts to ensure statements are current and accurate.
- Posting all private pay and third party payments and ensuring deductibles and copays are appropriately reflected on the resident’s account; ensuring electronic remits are distributed by the system rather than manually entered.
- Maintaining complete, timely and accurate documentation of all payments, denials and adjustments.
- Running and analyzing balancing reports daily to ensure accurate postings; analyzing EOB’s, balancing insurance and resident payments and performing adjustments/credits as needed.
- Processing and posting credit card payments; obtaining ACH payments & resident trust account deposit forms and posting payments to the correct accounts.
- Processing NSF checks and posting bank charges when needed.
- Meeting monthly closing deadlines.
- Reconciling resident accounts as requested; researching reconciling issues.
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Knowledge of basic accounting procedures and practices, as well as basic mathematical practices.
- Minimum two (2) years of accounts receivable and cash posting experience in a health care environment.
- Basic understanding of third party reimbursement processes.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Two (2) year business or accounting degree.
Apply at https://careers-bhshealth.icims.com/jobs/7031/a-r-posting-%26-reconciliations/job