Director of Clinical Services, St. Louis Park
The Director of Clinical Services plans, organizes, directs the strategic development and ongoing operations of the clinical teams Sholom wide...
Care. Compassion. Community. That is who we are at Sholom, and if that describes you then come make a difference in someone’s life! We are a five star senior living community in St. Paul and St. Louis Park dedicated to providing exceptional care for our residents.
The Director of Clinical Services plans, organizes, directs the strategic development and ongoing operations of the clinical teams Sholom wide. In addition, they are also responsible for facilitating the implementation and continuous evaluation of all clinical quality, safety, regulatory and performance improvement activities within the organization.
Qualified Candidates will have strong leadership and management skills; excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to function effectively as part of Sholom’s Leadership Team. They will also demonstrate a high level of understanding and commitment to caring for residents and committed to setting high standards for nursing care. Qualified Candidates will also have at least 3 years of experience as a DON(Director of Nursing).
- Ensures the proper execution of the clinic operations and strategies.
- Develops and implement new clinical policies, and ensuring existing policies are effective, efficient and being successfully integrated throughout the organization.
- Develops a method to collect, compile, - report and analyze statistical information, to best identify risk areas as well as areas for growth and improvement across the organization.
- Monitors for the ongoing implementation and effectiveness of clinical systems and to maintain state and federal standards and regulatory compliance across the organization according to the individual program requirements.
- Provides status reports to the Chief Operations Officers relative to clinical progress and outcomes across the organization.
- Monitors trends in regulatory compliance recommending operational changes through appropriate channels. Serves as a resource in compliance activities and as a support.
- Monitors and assists in the development of clinical staffing models and structure across the organization.
- Implement fiscal policies and procedures related to clinical teams that ensure financial solvency and integrity.
- Maintain key cooperative relationships internally and externally to build collaboration.
- Provide support and operate as a clinical resource to ensure outcomes are achieved in the following programmatic areas: Care Center, Comprehensive Homecare, Medicare A Home Care and Hospice.
Education, Experience and Credentials:
- Current Minnesota licensure as a Registered Nurse and must maintain licensure
- Bachelor of Nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing preferred.
- Three or more years of experience as a Director of Nursing in a skilled nursing facility and knowledge of TCU preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of state and federal regulations governing nursing homes licensed by the State of Minnesota preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of Home and Community based services preferred.
- Previous experience with MDS process and care planning preferred.
- Previous training or experience in geriatric nursing preferred.
Salary Range: Starting at $115,000 and upwards, depending on experience
Work Schedule: Full Time, AM Hours
Close Date 3/23/2020
Sholom, in partnership with our community, supports adults in need across the continuum of care, to live life fully in a Jewish environment where all are welcome. With more than 100 years of service, Sholom offers campus-based programs in Minneapolis/St. Louis Park and St. Paul as well as community-based services across the metro area.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=01ce18ea-c523-458f-86a3-53d0a99d965d&ccId=44599811_1090&jobId=349854&lang=en_US&source=CC4