Corporate Sales Consultant, Minneapolis
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Named as a Star Tribune Top Workplace for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
Due to company growth, we are adding this position to join the Corporate Sales and Marketing team to help support owned and managed sites as a regional consultant as well as helping sites with interim sales support needs (i.e. vacations, medical leaves, occupancy challenged sites, etc.). This position will help site sales staff to implement and monitor the effectiveness of sales/marketing plans and strategies as well as supporting in all aspects of the execution of sales plans. This position also works with the corporate sales team to create and maintain a structured sales system as well as conducting competitive analysis. This position will support the sales and marketing plans for Ebenezer housing sites including new construction, owned and managed sites. Mostly weekdays during business hours. Occasional evening and weekend support for events/tours.
- Develops, implements, and monitors the effectiveness of marketing/sales plans and strategies
- Supports site staff in all aspects of execution of sales and marketing plans
- Assists in the creation and maintenance of a structured sales system
- Promotes and maintains EMS brand
- Performs all aspects of event planning
- Keeps abreast of market trends
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Communications ; Required
- Three to Five Years of related experience. Senior Housing experience preferred
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/48378/corporate-sales-consultant/job