Director of Nursing / Clinical Administrator, Roseville
Presbyterian Homes & Services - EagleCrest is seeking a Director of Nursing / Clinical Administrator to join our Assisted Living team...
Presbyterian Homes & Services - EagleCrest is seeking a Director of Nursing / Clinical Administrator to join our Assisted Living team.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Clinical Administrator reports to the Campus Administrator and directly supervises all managers of clinical services which may include: Clinical Coordinators, RAI staff, Infection Control, Supervisors, and Staffing Coordinator, and indirectly supervises all RNs, LPNs, Medication Assistants, Resident Assistants and Resident Aides. The Clinical Administrator also oversees the use of contracted services for clinical care.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY:
2945 Lincoln Drive
Roseville, MN 55113
EagleCrest began as a partnership between PHS and Northwestern College in 1994. The prime location near Rosedale mall offers easy access to Minneapolis and St. Paul as well as many other local conveniences and attractions.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Discounted employee meals
- On site Daycare (discounted rate available for employees)
- Free Fitness Center access
- Off-street parking
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living
The Director of Nursing / Clinical Administrator is responsible for planning, organizing, developing, evaluating and effectively directing the clinical staff and program in order to ensure the delivery of high quality resident care and services consistent with regulations and established clinical best practices. specifically:
- As a member of the site leadership team, participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals for the site.
- Create and maintain an environment that achieves high quality care (physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual) of residents and maintains their independence and dignity to the highest degree possible within the PHS continuum.
- Establish and maintain effective communication systems with all customers.
- Oversee the implementation of resident care processes: Selection, assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of nursing care based upon regulations and established clinical best practices. Participate in resident care processes as needed.
- Oversee and monitor the clinical components of the medical record for completeness and accuracy.
- As a supervisor of a large team, the Clinical Administrator is directly responsible for leading and growing members of the team and should be able to demonstrate experience in this area.
- Registered Nurse with current licensure with the State Board of Nursing in state(s) in which he/she practices.
- Three to five (3 - 5) years leadership experience in nursing.
- Current CPR Certification.
- Demonstrated competencies in health care management and operations, quality management, staff development, resident and family support systems, and community outreach.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in gerontological nursing, rehabilitative and restorative clinical practices.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
Apply at https://careers-preshomes.icims.com/jobs/14491/director-of-nursing--clinical-administrator---assisted-living-%28al%29/job