Nurse manager RN for TCU, Minneapolis
Jones-Harrison is currently seeking an experienced, energetic RN to supervise and provide clinical leadership to the staff of our Transitional Care Units totaling 22 beds...
Jones-Harrison is currently seeking an experienced, energetic RN to supervise and provide clinical leadership to the staff of our Transitional Care Units totaling 22 beds. This exciting position is responsible to ensure the quality of care through strong leadership and the ability to coordinate all aspects of the interdisciplinary care team. Excellent communication skills and customer service focus are required in order to effectively interact with residents, their family members and facility staff.
- Unencumbered MN RN license.
- 5 years direct care nursing experience in a long-term care, sub-acute or hospital setting.
- 2 years of management/leadership experience.
- Problem solver with the ability to make independent judgments.
- Ability to interact with a variety of people and foster a team environment.
- Ability to interact effectively with staff, patients, families, and professional/regulatory agents.
- Manages, coordinates and evaluates the delivery of nursing care support services.
- Effective communicator with staff, families and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize duties.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Clinical competence to utilize the nursing process to perform physical and cognitive assessments of residents.
Since 1888, Jones-Harrison has been a visionary in the world of services to older adults. From our commitment to progressive care and therapies to our belief in celebrating the full circle of life, we are thriving now more than ever.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, plus uniform allowance, paid training and in-services, discounted meals, on-site wellness center and scholarship opportunities. Jones-Harrison is an equal employment opportunity organization and affirmative action employer. Minority, Disability, Veteran, LGBTQ.
Apply at https://www.jones-harrison.org/careers/