Human Resources Coordinator, Edina
English Rose Suites and bhome Home Care is seeking a full time Human Resources Coordinator...
English Rose Suites and bhome Home Care is seeking a full time Human Resources Coordinator.
The Human Resources Coordinator will interact with employees on a regular basis. He/she shows aptitude for interpersonal skills, knows how to maintain confidentiality, remains open to other’s ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things. The Human Resource Coordinator has the ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or difficult situations.
Duties will include:
- Conducts orientation for new employees regarding HR paperwork and company handbook and policies
- Act as point of contact for benefits education and enrollment for health, dental, life, and 401k.
- Be responsible for bi-weekly payroll processing and time card reconciliation (CBIZ Software)
- Participate in performance management meetings with employees
- Processes MDH background checks and employment verifications for all new hires
- Completes exit interviews
- Coordinate workers compensation benefits and unemployment
- A minimum of 5 years of administrative/accounting/HR related experience and 3 years of experience working in a long-term care, hospital or clinical setting preferred.
- Degree in Business Administration, specializing in Human Resources or a related field preferred or equivalent demonstrated experience.
- Ability to function in a fast paced, high volume “TEAM” environment with frequent interruptions.
- General knowledge of accounting functions.
Range of pay $20-$22 per hour. The depth of experience and skills will determine the salary.
Apply at https://englishrosesuites.com/employment/