NAR/Care Specialist - CNA, St. Louis Park and St. Paul
The NAR /Care Specialist provides direct care to residents to maintain their highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being through quality care...
Part Time and Full Time positions!
Make a Difference and Join our Team, We are a 5 Star rated care facility! If you are caring, compassionate and love to help people, We Want You!
The NAR /Care Specialist provides direct care to residents to maintain their highest practical physical, mental, and psychosocial well-being through quality care.
- Perform nursing care responsibilities, assisting residents with all NAR nursing cares in accordance with care plans and all safety protocols.
- Maintain efficient practices when responding to resident's needs, maintaining cleanliness of facility, and ensuring equipment upkeep.
- Assist Nutritional Services staff with serving of meals and enhancing the mealtime experience.
- Provide assistance and respond to call lights, phone and in-person request for information as needed.
- Maintain and complete all required documentation and charting on the computer or on forms in an accurate and timely manner according to • • policies and procedures.
- Maintain general cleanliness and safety of facility and resident rooms, providing assistance and follow-up with incidents occur.
- Continually seek opportunities to meet residents’ social and psychosocial needs through planned and spontaneous activities, engaging residents in meaningful conversations and facilitating activities as instructed.
- Support various other Nursing responsibilities as needed.
Education, Experience and Credentials
- Current certification through Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry required.
- Nursing assistant experience in a long-term care setting preferred.
- Heimlich procedure skills preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=01ce18ea-c523-458f-86a3-53d0a99d965d&ccId=44599811_1090&type=MP&lang=en_US