Assistant Director of Housing, Golden Valley
As part of the Flourish Leadership team, you will assist in creating and maintaining an environment that promotes quality care of resident’s physical, emotional and social wellbeing...
Flourish is a new contemporary senior living community in Golden Valley. We believe home matters and seniors deserve better care options that fit their means and are simple to understand and accommodate changing needs.
- Previous experience working in an assisted living, skilled nursing or memory care community.
- Previous experience working in a managerial role in the senior care industry.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills that will promote effective communication with staff, residents, family members, guests and outside agencies.
- Excellent computer skills and with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience working with Yardi Systems preferred
- Oversee billing & automatic payment services along with coordination of payroll & human resource information
- Assist in maximizing occupancy through ongoing marketing efforts.
- Assist in maintaining Flourish policies, procedures and philosophy while maintaining compliance with government laws and regulations.
- Assist in communicating policies and procedures to staff and assist in monitoring staff practices and implementation.
- Participate in leading presentations to residents and staff
- Assist in the recruitment and selection of personnel.
- Assist leadership team in promoting teamwork, mutual respect, and effective communication.
- Communicate directly with residents, families, medical staff, Home & Health Services staff and leadership team to assist in coordinating care and services, promoting participation in care plans, and maintaining a high quality of care and life for residents.
- Promote customer service and hospitality and respond to and adequately resolves complaints or concerns from residents or families.
- Assist in promoting compliance with accident prevention procedures, safety rules, and safe work practices to prevent employee injury and illness and control worker’s compensation costs.
- Assist in assuring staff are trained in fire and disaster and other emergency procedures and evaluate performance during drills.
- Interact courteously with residents, family members, employees, visitors, vendors, business associates, and representatives of government agencies.
- Acts in an administrative capacity in the absence of the Director of Housing.
- Medical, dental, vision, health savings account, life & disability insurance
- 401K with company match
- Generous paid time off & paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development
- Use of fitness room
- Discounted employee meals
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com