Central Intake Manager, Rochester
Do you have experience in Social Services, Admissions, Business Office? This is the role for you!...
Do you have experience in Social Services, Admissions, Business Office? This is the role for you!
One position will sit in office at Glendale, WI and the other in Rochester, MN
Trust, engagement, competence, respect and passion – these are the values under which North Shore Healthcare operates every day. Our dedicated team of professionals strive to deliver quality care to our residents and their families. We are one of the leading employers and providers of post-acute care in the Midwest and we are seeking exceptional individuals to join our team. If you value being a leader, working in a progressive environment and having opportunities to grow in your career, North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Summary of position
- Responsible for providing referral sources one point of contact for multiple centers in a shared market. Position is responsible for coordination of referrals ensuring all pertinent information is obtained, documented and communicated to the assigned centers.
- Requirements of the position
- Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Associates or bachelor’s degree in Health Care field preferred
- Exceptional communication skills with a variety of professional and staff level individuals
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft products
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2+ years’ relevant work experience
- Healthcare (Admissions) experience preferred
- We offer a comprehensive benefit packages which includes:
- Health insurance for full-time employees starting the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Dental and vision insurance for full and part-time staff
- 401(K) Program for full and part-time staff
- 6 paid holidays plus one floating holiday for full-time staff
- Company paid life insurance for full-time staff
- Voluntary life and disability insurance for full-time staff
- Paid Time Off
Our mission is to establish a culture that reinforces the values necessary to be the premier health services provider and employer in each of the communities we serve. We understand that choosing where you want to go in your career is a big decision. We would like the opportunity to show you that North Shore Healthcare is the Right Choice for you.
Rochester, MN 55904