Assistant Director of Health Services, Roseville
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
“Come grow with us! Named as a 2019 StarTribune Top Work Place for the 9th time, Ebenezer is an established organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we’re growing at an unprecedented rate!”
Cherrywood Pointe of Roseville is a beautiful, well-designed community that offers the highest level of distinction for its residents, with easy access to nearby Rosedale Shopping Center and Langton Lake Park. Adjacent to both Minneapolis and St. Paul, our original Cherrywood Pointe location is a convenient location for our employees. We offer Independent/Assisted Living as well as Memory Care and Care Suites. We boast an exceptional team of caregivers who believe in our mission to heal, discover, and educate for longer healthier, more meaningful lives.
The Assistant Director of Health Services is a Registered Nurse who is responsible for ensuring that the safety and health needs of the clients are met while providing staff leadership duties. This position is a 0.9 FTE scheduled 72 hours ppd working 2pm-1030pm and every other weekend.
- Maintain current assessment and documentation of client’s health status
- Coordinates client health services
- Manages and oversees medication and treatment administration
- Monitors work and performance of licensed and unlicensed staff
- Support DHS to act as RN on call during scheduled times
- One to three years previous related experience
- Minimum Associates Degree, preferred BSN
- Must have current MN RN licensure and current CPR certification
- Memory Care experience required
- Case Management experience preferred
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/41479/assistant-director-of-health-services-rn/job