Home Care Nurse Manager, Woodbury
CareAparent is a fast growing, independently owned, comprehensive home care agency that provides home health care services in the Twin Cities area. We are looking for a full-time RN who is ready to join our team and grow with our company...
CareAparent is a fast growing, independently owned, comprehensive home care agency that provides home health care services in the Twin Cities area. We are looking for a full-time RN who is ready to join our team and grow with our company. The Clinical Manager is responsible for the overall supervision and coordination of skilled services provided by CareAparent’s skilled care team with the goal of assuring high quality care for our home care clients.
Previous Medicare Home Health experience needed
Primary Job Functions:
- Receive referrals and ensure appropriate clinician and/or therapist(s) assignments for timely patient evaluation.
- Schedule and communicate new clinician assignments for all disciplines.
- Oversee and monitor all clinician schedules, assuring timely client visits.
- Coordinate all aspects of care with other disciplines and oversees co-managed care.
- Review, evaluate, and supervise delivery of skilled care and services to clients.
- Monitor and assure compliant OASIS data collection, SOC assessments and re-assessments and certifications.
- Coordinate determination of patient home health benefits, medical necessity, and ongoing authorization and insurance approvals.
- Oversee and assure development, implementation, and updates to the individualized patient plans of care and medication management plans, as appropriate.
- Manage and document phone calls from physicians, clinicians, clients, referral sources, and communicate patient updates/new orders to clinicians. Use coordination notes to document as needed and appropriate.
- Review assessments and plans of care daily and consult with clinicians as needed.
- Schedule, prepare for, facilitate, and document exchange of information across disciplines especially with adverse findings, changes in patient condition, daily and urgent updates, as necessary.
- Coordinate and monitor the transfer and discharge of patients
- Receive reports from field clinicians prior to scheduled days off on patient status and ongoing needs.
- Process new orders and update the visit frequency, as appropriate and as authorized.
- Document and chart orders when taking verbal orders directly from the physician and communicates such to field clinicians, and print and fax and necessary verbal orders communicated through field clinicians.
- Review clinician visit notes and time sheets weekly to ensure timely, complete, appropriate, and accurate submission of all documentation by field staff. Take necessary action to correct adverse findings and communicate incidents and trending to Director of Nursing.
- Assist in training and orientation of new clinicians.
- Perform SOC assessments and re-assessments and certifications or direct client care, as needed.
- Participate in QAPI program.
- Perform and assure compliance with daily clinical and coding edits as needed.
- Complete any training courses as needed and directed by executive management.
- All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university or graduate of an accredited/approved RN program.
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Two (2) years recent practical experience as an RN.
- Two (2) year experience in home health as licensed professional required.
MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
- Current and unrestricted Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in state of practice.
- Current CPR certification.
- Current Driver's License, vehicle insurance, and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation
- Registered nurse
- 4-5 years of recent nursing practical experience.
- OASIS reporting experience
We offer a comprehensive package of compensation, benefits and training:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Direct Deposit
- Join a Winning Team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
Apply at https://careaparent.com/indeed-jobs/0c9282ca8c3a38019ce8/home-care-nurse-manager/