Business Office Representative, Bloomington
The Minnesota Masonic Home's beautiful campus offers a warm and inviting setting for seniors to call home...
The Minnesota Masonic Home's beautiful campus offers a warm and inviting setting for seniors to call home. This welcoming environment extended to our employees who enjoy being part of something special - a diverse team that really cares about each other and is committed to providing exceptional care and compassion to our residents.
Business Office Representative
- Completes private billing for three entities (Care Center, Assisted Living and Independent Living)
- Coordinates with residents and family members to assist with Medical Assistance intake process
- Completes insurance verification on prospective admits
- Analyzes aging accounts
- Performs miscellaneous accounting functions
- Two-year accounting degree and two years of long term care experience
- Past medical billing experience preferred
Apply online at www.mnmasonichomes.org or call 952-948-7949
Minnesota Masonic Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer