Director of Nursing RN, Roseville
New Perspective Senior Living is seeking a registered nurse with strong clinical skills and management experience for the Director of Nursing role for our Assisted Living and Memory Care in Roseville, MN...
Why New Perspective Senior Living?
A career with a purpose starts here!
This is an exciting time to join New Perspective. We are a growing company serving over 2,000 seniors today with a goal of reaching 10,000 by 2025. Our growth is creating energy, excitement, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. We have a culture of servant leadership and collaboration that supports each team member’s personal and professional development. At New Perspective you’re not just an employee, you are a valued member of our team.
New Perspective Senior Living is seeking a registered nurse with strong clinical skills and management experience for the Director of Nursing role for our Assisted Living and Memory Care in Roseville, MN.
As the Director of Nursing (Health & Wellness Director), you will provide direction and leadership to our team of licensed nurses and caregivers. You will assume overall responsibility and accountability for the delivery of quality nursing services and overall nursing operations of the community to include: training and delegation of team members and coordination of resident care through assessments, interaction and collaboration with residents, families, physicians and third party vendors.
- Active registered nurse license in good standing
- Experience working with older adults in senior living (preferred)
- Skills to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to champion hospitality, and deliver excellent customer service
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong computer skills with the ability to utilize a variety of electronic devices
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Account/Health Savings Account
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Voluntary Short-Term Disability
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Voluntary Accidental Death & Dismemberment, Accident, Critical Illness Coverage
- PerkSpot Employee Discount Program
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
*Eligibility depends on full-time, part-time, or PRN status.
Team Member Perks
- Real-time access to earned wages
- Flexible scheduling
- Employee and resident referral bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Education assistance - eligible after 30 days of employment!
New Perspective Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Licenses & Certifications
Required: Registered Nurse
Apply at https://recruiting2.ultipro.com/NEW1035NPSL/JobBoard/010c6bb6-999b-45ff-8e74-8a217ff36f22/Opportunity/OpportunityDetail?opportunityId=2e97dc09-5d83-44f8-a6cb-05d8528619f4