AR Billing Specialist, Shoreview
This position is responsible for performing accounts receivable daily processing for the MatrixCare Long Term Care accounts receivable (A/R) system and assuring workflow between the individual Communities and the Central Billing Office (CBO) is accurate and timely...
This position is responsible for performing accounts receivable daily processing for the MatrixCare Long Term Care accounts receivable (A/R) system and assuring workflow between the individual Communities and the Central Billing Office (CBO) is accurate and timely.
This position will be located at our Shoreview office.
- Manage accounts receivable billing and collection of payments for all designated payers and designated locations in order to meet and maintain goals.
- Monitors Medicaid, Medicaid Coinsurance, Medicaid Therapy, Hospice, Veterans Administration, Long Term Care Insurance and other designated payer sources as assigned to ensure billing and claims are accurately and timely filed on behalf of their designated facility for both Primary and Secondary payers.
- Monitor A/R aging, accessing the accounts for further attention by involving the A/R and Billing Supervisor and/or Nursing Home Administrator; collects private pay balances to ensure statements are processed and paid promptly.
- Comply with all related laws and regulations pertaining to the position and for fulfilling the obligations under the BHS Corporate Compliance Program.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Experience in private pay collections along with rules and regulations relating to Fair Credit and Collections.
- Knowledge of Medicaid and Insurance reimbursement systems, including billing forms and requirements for various third party payers in the States where BHS Communities are located (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Missouri, Illinois, and North Dakota).
- Knowledge of and skill in using computers and related software for word processing (such as Word), spreadsheet (such as Excel) and accounting software such as billing and clearinghouses.
- Two year business or accounting degree.
- Accounts Receivable long term care billing experience
- Knowledge of regulations affecting facility business offices.
Apply at https://careers-bhshealth.icims.com/jobs/5468/a-r-specialist-lt/job