Administrator/CEO, Ellendale, ND
The Administrator/CEO, as support center executive, is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to achieve community operational performance and critical success factor goals and standards in accordance with the mission, philosophy and values of the community and the management entity of Benedictine Health System...
The Administrator/CEO, as support center executive, is responsible for providing leadership and strategic direction to achieve community operational performance and critical success factor goals and standards in accordance with the mission, philosophy and values of the community and the management entity of Benedictine Health System. The governing body appoints the Administrator/CEO who is (i) licensed by the State, where licensing is required; (ii) Responsible for management of the facility; and (iii) Reports to and is accountable to the governing body.
- Promotes and evidences the integration of mission and values in all areas of operational management, communications and public relations.
- Develops, updates and articulates the community vision/strategic plan in response to the needs of the community.
- Manages the selection, training, development and performance of the management team to retain a professional, motivated workforce.
- Establishes and maintains positive associate relations to position the community as the employer of choice within the community.
- Monitors all financial operations to ensure utilization of community resources in a fiscally responsible manner so as to ensure the organization’s long term sustained success in the future.
- Implements and oversees total quality management processes and principles within the community to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and assures compliance with Federal and State regulations.
- Secures and/or implements necessary/required consulting contracts, Medical Director and other independent contractors.
- Participate in BHS sponsored activities.
- Promotes Benedictine Health System’s Mission and Core Values of Hospitality, Stewardship, Respect and Justice by bringing these values to life in the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, health care administration, or a related field.
- Ability to actively relate to the staff, board & community.
- Strong leadership, human relations & communication skills required.
- Currently licensed as a Nursing Home Administrator.
- Two (2) or more years of long term care administrator experience.
- EEO/AA/Vet Friendly
Apply at https://careers-bhshealth.icims.com/jobs/5325/administrator-ceo---prince-of-peace-care-center/job