Care Center Administrator (LNHA), North Oaks
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Waverly Garden of North Oaks, MN s seeking a Care Center Administrator for its team...
Presbyterian Homes & Services - Waverly Garden of North Oaks, MN s seeking a Care Center Administrator for its team.
We are seeking a leader who loves older adults, has a high capacity for work, is fully knowledgeable in the operation of skilled nursing facilities, has demonstrated successful compliance with the federal and state licensing rules and has demonstrated qualities in the recruitment, development and retention of staff.
The Care Center Administrator is responsible for managing the overall operations of their assigned site in order to assure high quality resident care while achieving long and short-term business goals. This position is a key member of PHS leadership/management team, responsible for acknowledging the Christian purposes of PHS; reinforcing the Christian heritage, and establishing a culture of caring consistent with the teachings of Jesus Christ.
REPORTING STRUCTURE: The Care Center Administrator reports to the Campus Administrator and directly supervises the Clinical Administrator.
ABOUT THIS COMMUNITY
5919 Centerville Road
North Oaks, MN 55127
Sheltered by ten acres of lush parkland, Waverly Gardens architecture reflects an aura of Old World Charm that has been revitalized and paired with today's most luxurious amenities. The community is located 15 miles north of St. Paul, just off I-35E, with nearby lakes, trails and parks.
As an employee you can take advantage of a variety of amenities such as:
- Off-street parking
- Discounted employee meals
- Free Fitness Center access
- Employee recognition parties
This community offers the following care options: Assisted Living, Assisted Living with Memory Care, Enhanced Assisted Living, and Care Center/Long Term Care
The Administrator has responsibility to lead the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care while achieving short and long-term operational goals and objectives for the site
- Create and maintain an environment that achieves high quality care (physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual) of residents and maintain their independence and dignity to the highest degree possible within the PHS continuum. Establish and maintain effective communication systems with all customers.
- Coordinate clinical services with other health professionals inside and outside PHS. Establish and maintain effective working relationships with outside agencies and organizations to form effective benchmarking opportunities, to market site services, to realize efficient and timely resident placement, and to participate with the various community constituencies to achieve mutually beneficial results.
- Create and maintain a work environment for employees conducive to high productivity and morale. Establish and maintain effective communication systems with all employees.
- As a member of the PHS management team, actively participate in the overall planning, decision making and implementation processes for corporate-wide strategies, policies and procedures. Represent the needs of the site to corporate processes and represent corporate needs to the site.
- Establish and actively manage an effective performance management process (recruitment, selection, orientation, supervision, evaluation and termination) for direct staff members to achieve desired outcomes and encourages individual development. Ensure an effective performance management system is in place for indirect staff.
- Create and maintain site-specific policies and practices that are consistent with the needs of the site and compatible/supportive of the larger organization's direction.
- Apply the knowledge and skills needed for the position, including technical competence in your field; maintain knowledge of organization and industry policies and practices.
- Use discretion and independent judgment to compare and evaluate possible courses of action and decision making.
- Actively manage the site’s annual financial planning process assuring staff participation in the development and implementation of the approved plans. Manage resource allocations in order to achieve or exceed operational goals.
- Lead the integration of Christian Culture in operations; recognize the importance of spiritual matters to residents and employees.
- Three (3) years experience in operational management, preferably in health care, housing or community service.
- Demonstrated competencies in health care management and operations, quality management, staff development and management, resident and family support systems, community outreach.
- Licensure as a Care Center Administrator.
- Demonstrated compatibility with PHS's mission and operating philosophies.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with all customers.
Presbyterian Homes & Services (PHS), based in St. Paul, Minnesota, is a non-profit, faith-based organization providing a broad array of high quality housing choices, care and service options for older adults. 6,400 employees serve 25,000 older adults through 45 PHS-affiliated senior living communities in Minnesota, Wisconsin and Iowa, and through Optage® home and community services. Established in 1955, PHS has earned the reputation as an innovative leader concerned with promoting independence, vitality and well-being for those they serve.
We believe employees are the most important resource in our ministry and we are committed to an environment where employees are valued and empowered to make a difference. With a strong commitment to grow our employees from within, the development opportunities with us are virtually unlimited. We offer competitive wages, opportunities for advancement, ongoing training, and incredible benefits like education assistance and nursing loan forgiveness.
If you have a desire to honor God by enriching the lives and touching the hearts of older adults, consider answering the call and join our team.
Apply at https://careers-preshomes.icims.com/jobs/13857/care-center-administrator-%28lnha%29/job