Adult Daycare Campus Director, St. Paul
The Adult Day Campus Director is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring services for clients participating in the Adult Day Care programs at Sholom consistent with regulations and established best practices...
Salary Range: 50000.00 To 60000.00 (USD) Annually
What does it take to work with Sholom?
Our ideal candidate is passionate about their career in Nursing, and wants to give back to the community by making a difference in caring for seniors and members of the community who are looking for care in an environment focused on encouraging a healthy lifestyle and socialization with peers in the community! An accomplished multi-tasker who is ready to take on new and exciting challenges in a non-profit assisted living facility.
If you are caring, compassionate and love to help people, We Want You!
Who is Sholom?
Sholom supports adults needing care across a broad continuum of services: assisted living, short term rehabilitation, hospice care, HUD subsidized housing, adult day programs, home care and many others. Our Benson Family Assisted Living Apartments, located in St Paul, just minutes from downtown St. Paul, is an assisted living facility offering specialized memory care and assisted living units. Sholom was recently rated a 5 star facility by the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid!
The Adult Day Campus Director is responsible for planning, implementing, and monitoring services for clients participating in the Adult Day Care programs at Sholom consistent with regulations and established best practices. This position directs the operations, occupancy and all service functions for clients that are served.
The Adult Day Campus Director has responsibility as a member of the site leadership team to participate in the planning and implementation of strategies and programming that assure high quality resident care and services while achieving short and long term operational goals.
- Ensure campus compliance with all State and Federal regulations regarding the Adult Day Program.
- Provide Oversight on the Development, planning, direction and implementation of a comprehensive program of leisure life/life enrichment services for clients.
- Provide consultation, evaluation, and assessment of residents as needed.
- Ensure that policies and procedures are understood and implemented by staff, are consistent with regulations, and established life enrichment best practices.
- Provide oversight regarding the development of the Adult Day program staff. .
- Facilitate and market programs to current/future participants, clients and the community.
- Develop budget, monitor financial activities and maintain accurate financial records.
- Assist with various other Adult Day responsibilities as needed.
Education, Experience and Credentials
- Bachelor’s degree in Gerontology, Public Health, Therapeutic Recreation or related field required.
- Two or more years’ experience in management/leadership preferred, preferably with geriatric population.
- Two or more years’ experience in public relations/marketing skills preferred.
- Familiar with Minnesota Department of Human Services Adult Day licensure requirements, experience and knowledge in other community services being offered.
- Current DOT Medical Examiner’s certificate, or ability to obtain required; and ability to pass random DOT controlled substance test
- CPR/First Aid certified through American Red Cross required.
Salary: $50,000-60,000 DOE
Close Date: 9/13/2019
Sholom is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Apply at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=109c9a10-206f-4ec4-821c-20da143b7a65&ccId=44599811_1090&type=MP&lang=en_US