Assistant Director of Housing, Golden Valley
As part of the Flourish Leadership team, you will assist in creating and maintaining an environment that promotes quality care of resident’s physical, emotional and social wellbeing...
Flourish is a new contemporary senior living community currently in construction in Golden Valley. We believe home matters and seniors deserve better care options that fit their means and are simple to understand and accommodate changing needs.
As the Assistant Director of Housing, you will assist the Director of Housing with site operations. You will oversee billing & automatic payment services along with coordination of payroll & human resource information. Assist in maintaining Flourish policies, procedures and philosophy while maintaining compliance with government laws and regulations. As part of the Flourish Leadership team, you will assist in creating and maintaining an environment that promotes quality care of resident’s physical, emotional and social wellbeing.
- medical, dental, vision, health savings account, life & disability insurance
- 401K with company match
- generous paid time off & paid holidays
- tuition reimbursement and professional development
- use of fitness room
- fun ongoing team building trips & activities
- Previous experience working in a managerial role.
- Previous experience working with seniors.
- Current driver’s license, safe driving record and reliable transportation.
- Successfully complete a criminal background check as required by the state of Minnesota.
KNOWLEDGE, ABILITIES, AND SKILLS
- Has strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills that will promote effective communication with staff, residents, family members, guests and outside agencies.
- Working knowledge of the senior care industry
- Excellent computer skills and with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Flourish is an equal opportunity employer.