Campus Director of Environmental Services, Burnsville
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100th year of service and we're growing at an unprecedented rate!
Ebenezer Ridges Senior Living campus is part of a full continuum of care campus including Transitional Care, Adult Day Programs, Child Care, Long Term Care, Enhanced Care and Assisted Living/Memory Care. We are located across the street from Fairview Ridges Hospital, conveniently located at the I-35E and I-35W split in Burnsville.
The Campus Director of Environmental Services has overall responsibility for campus buildings and grounds and supervising maintenance. This full time position includes rotating weekends.
- Develops and maintains a Preventative Maintenance Program for the Campus:
- Establishes yearly goals
- Provides maintenance and repair of the buildings
- Establishes and follows Preventative Maintenance Program
- Develops department budgets and administers it effectively
- Maintains plant records and logs
- Promotes a safe work environment
- Supervises staff in carrying out building cleaning procedures
- Interviews and makes final decisions on hiring
- Effectively manages staff performance
- Trains and provides ongoing feedback to staff
- Establish work schedules for plant maintenance
- A Bachelor's Degree in Plant Maintenance or similar field preferred
- Boilers License required
- Experience with mechanical equipment required
- 3-5 years' previous experience in similar environment
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/32689/campus-director-of-environmental-services/job