Assistant Director of Nursing, North St. Paul
HealthStar Home Health is currently hiring a full-time Assistant Director of Nursing to join our Corporate Office in North St. Paul, MN...
Are you looking to help those in need live a more independent, fulfilling life in their own home? HealthStar Home Health is currently hiring a full-time Assistant Director of Nursing to join our Corporate Office in North St. Paul, MN.
As the Assistant Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for the overall day-to-day clinical operations for assigned offices, including quality review of nursing and home health aide documentation. Other responsibilities include:
- Supervision of skilled nursing staff, including participating in hiring and orientation of new nurses. Provide clinical oversight to ensure proper documentation exists to support the reimbursement/billing process.
- Utilization Review. Provide guidance and direction to clinicians performing OASIS Assessments. Oversee the Start of Care process to assure compliance with all regulations and policies.
- Perform quality review of all nursing documentation. Review assessments, visit notes and other supporting documentation daily to ensure appropriateness, completeness, timeliness and accuracy.
- Perform client visits or on-call shifts on an as needed basis due to staffing
Qualification & Skills
- Must hold valid RN license
- Must have Medicare/Skilled Nursing experience
- Management experience preferred
- Health, Dental, & Colonial Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Compensation
- Generous PTO (Paid Time Off) Package