When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others...
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference in the lives of others.
Come grow with us! Ebenezer recently celebrated our 100th year of service and we are growing at an unprecedented rate!
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to join our amazing team in our Corporate office!
The Staff Accountant processes assigned entity monthly financial statements timely, and accurately. This position also assists with external audits and the budgeting process, and serves as the liaison between the site manager and the corporate office.
- Prepares and analyzes financial statements for facilities owned or managed by Ebenezer Society, which includes SNFs, senior housing, Assisted Living, Adult Day Care, HOAs.
- Prepares monthly journal entries to P & L and Balance Sheet accounts to ensure proper and accurate recording of business activity.
- Maintains debt-covenant monitoring and reporting worksheets as needed.
- Performs monthly EMS management fee and expense-reimbursement reconciliation.
- Prepares work papers for external and internal auditors and consultants.
- Assists sites with annual budgets.
- Maintains the investment portfolio as is relates to the monthly reporting of investment income and realized/unrealized market gains/losses.
- Publishes monthly P & L’s in accordance with managed sites/corporate site requirements.
- Assists in any and all functions as requested to ensure the successful operation of the Accounting Department and achievement of corporate objectives.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or equivilant experience
- Three to five years’ experience with BA/BS Degree
- Five to ten years’ experience with an Associate's Degree
- Extensive skills/experience in Excel
- Experience in senior housing or property management preferred, but not required.
Ebenezer is Minnesota’s largest senior living operator with over 100 years of experience serving older adults. As part of Fairview Health Services, Ebenezer is dedicated to healing, discovering and educating for longer, healthier and more meaningful lives.
Why work for Ebenezer? Ebenezer employees work as a team to provide the highest quality care to those we serve. Our employees don’t work simply to collect a paycheck; they truly work to make a difference in the lives of older adults in their communities. Ebenezer has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace by the Star Tribune. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Amazing Benefits (up to 16 pd. days off a year!) and competitive pay!
- Communities throughout MN and IA – find a location near you!
- When you work for Ebenezer you are treating the whole person: body, mind and spirit
- Whether you’re on the front lines of resident care or supporting the work of your colleagues, your efforts are recognized and valued at Ebenezer
- Work for a company with core values that align with yours. We have a culture of caring for others and are grounded in our values of Dignity, Integrity, Service, Compassion & Innovation
- A wide variety of career options and opportunities for reinvention. Growth potential within Ebenezer and with our Fairview partners
- An emphasis on work/life balance
- Through training and educational programs including tuition reimbursement. We invest in both the personal and professional development of our employees
Our employees represent the best of who we are and what we are about. We’re always looking for individuals who share our commitment of helping older adults make their lives more independent, healthful, meaningful and secure. We hope you will consider joining Team Ebenezer!
EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to any lawfully protected status.
Apply at https://ebenezer-fairview.icims.com/jobs/28414/accountant/job